Saturday, 9 April 2016

#TimbergramPuns Competition!

The wooden postcard company Timbergram is launching a special range of designs (by me!) that when they are purchased, they donate directly to the charity TreeAid with every one sold.


This is where you wonderful people come in!! I will be creating the six exclusive designs, but we are asking for Tree Pun Submissions from you. This can be anything you like, puns, jokes, or funny sayings that involve trees, example – ‘I hope you’re Oak-kay’.
 
You can submit in many ways – email your tree-related pun to team@timbergram.com with the subject ‘TimbergramPuns’, on Twitter and Instagram with #TimbergramPuns or on their Facebook Page.


Your idea = my artwork and GOODIES for you to win!! You can read more about the competition here. Good luck everyone - can't wait to hear what you all come up with and work on designing your ideas!

Soph x

2 comments:

I always appreciate comments!