Thursday, 3 March 2016

World Book Day! The Heart of a Mouse by Mandy Pang

Happy World Book Day everyone!!

I've recently been working on a children's book project called 'The Heart of a Mouse', written by Mandy Pang and illustrated by myself. It's a chapter book about a sweet mouse named George, and I created a colour illustration for the cover, and 11 black and white spot illos that will appear throughout the book.

It's almost finished, and will be available to buy as an e-book soon via Amazon!

EDIT: You can now buy the book on Amazon here! :)



As a side note - sorry I've not posted for so long again... please do make sure you're following me on Instagram and Facebook for more up-to-date news!

Soph x

1 comment:

  1. This book seems to be very interesting. I have not read it yet but I think it will be an amazing book. The cover page is very colorful and pictures in this book show that its not only for elder people but also for children.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments!