Wednesday, 24 June 2015

Boomf ~ Magical Mallows!

My work is now available in tasty marshmallow form via Boomf!!


Boomf create lovely, squishy marshmallows personalised with your own images. I'd heard about them earlier in the year around Valentine's Day, when I saw their little TV ad, and I thought, 'wow, that's a reaaalllly cute idea!' Since looking into the company more, I discovered they also have a stall at Selfridges in London, and are posting out their little mallows worldwide. So I was blown away to receive an email from them asking if I'd like to collaborate with them - and have my work on marshmallows... Of course I would!!

They were kind enough to send me a few boxes of samples with my work on them, and none of them have been eaten yet because they're way too cute to look at (I've heard hearsay that they're very yummy, though). Here are some photos (most of which I found via Instagram) - you can order your own Boomf here, and my designs are available under the 'messages' section'!







Thanks for stopping by! 

Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments!