Monday, 11 May 2015

Nocturnal Animals Project with Class 4!

I was contacted the other day by a lovely primary school teacher named Marion. She was researching artists for her class (Class 4 from Greatstone Primary School in Kent - all age 6 at minute) to study within their 'nocturnal animals' project, and asked if they could ask me some questions about my Nocturnal Animals of the Forest illustration ~


Of course, I was completely flattered and thought it was the cutest idea ever, so I agreed. The questions were brill - they ranged from 'how long have you been drawing?' and 'what were your best lessons at school?' to even more delightful ones; 'are those possums or badgers in your drawing?' and 'how did you draw bats upside down?', which I was more than happy to answer.






Also, to my surprise, they children spent an hour of their day drawing using white pencil on black sugar paper, in my style! I was taken aback by how great their drawings were - I think there's certainly some budding illustrators in Class 4 (thanks again guys, you really made my day!)


I was a little overwhelmed to see they'd even made a display featuring a photo of me and my original artwork. Just lovely! Hope you like the photos :)

Soph x

1 comment:

  1. Once i got a essay writing task from my collage related this same kind of topic. But that time, i used a cheap essay writing service UK help to complete the work.Because i felt very hard to write it. After read this essay, i got more idea about the topic. so thank so much for this article.

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments!