Friday, 8 August 2014

Ohh Deer!!

Some very exciting news - some of my designs are now available on one of my all-time fave websites, ohhdeer.com!

 photo 1_zps168012d3.jpg

It's like a dream come true ~ I've loved this site for years, and never thought I'd one day become one of the contributing artists! At the moment, there are cards available, but soon my designs will be available on their famous and utterly gorgeous cushions! It's just too exciting.

Click here to see my page!!

 photo 3_zpsf8a302d3.jpg photo 4_zps8b2967da.jpg photo 2_zps761964ea.jpg photo 5_zps496443b4.jpg 

 Thanks for reading - I have more updates for you which I shall post soon, but in the meantime you can follow me on facebook, twitter or instagram as I tend to update those more often! :)

Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments!