Tuesday, 30 July 2013

I Graduated!

 photo graduationme_zpsf8b9e561.jpg

On the 10th of July, I finally graduated from the BA (hons) Illustration course at UCLan! I know I've left posting about this a little late, but I wanted to wait until my photos came in the post so I could share with my lovely readers :)
 
 photo 20130730_1622322_zps37d30d21.jpg photo DSC019423_zpsea794d0d.jpg

Say hi to my parents! It took four long years for me to get here, and now I kind of wish it wasn't over... It's only been a few weeks since leaving Uni now, but I already miss it! I'm hoping to go back soon and do the MA in Children's Book Illustration, but we shall see.

Thanks so much for stopping by! :)

Soph x

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your graduation! Inspiration, love, support and good luck to accompany you along your professional way!
    I come here from time to time and enjoy your drawings! By the way, I like very much the background of your "Jungle"! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations, Sophie!!
    I can see three faces full of happiness!
    Congratulations to your parents too! :)))

    ReplyDelete

I always appreciate comments!