Monday, 1 July 2013

Cappy's Goat Farm Commission & Some Good News!

 photo Cappys4_zpsa94c6219.jpg

Here's a logo commission I did for Cappy's Goat Farm in Ohio. This was pretty much an ideal project for me - my research involved watching videos like the one below, and drawing the farm's selection really, really cute dwarf goats!


 photo Cappys1_zpsff05fc44.jpg
Alternate, background-less version

 photo img060_zpse7d09131.jpg
A few ideas sketches

I was also asked to do a small painting of Honey the doe (a particularly sweet little goat from the farm) and a couple of her kids. I'd love to have more commissions like this one, please! :D

 photo img0572_zps65dc88b8.jpg

In other news, my Uni results are in, and... I got a first! Couldn't believe it, and couldn't be happier. Thanks UCLan, you're boss.

I am also extremely excited to be going down to London in a couple of days! It's for D&AD's New Blood show, and my work will be on display. Exciting! Also, I've never been to London before, and it's somewhere I've wanted to visit for a long time, so it should be fun :) I'll let you know how it goes!

Soph x

1 comment:

I always appreciate comments!