Tuesday, 28 May 2013

A Wild Commission Appeared!

 photo tomcollinsfacebook_zps4d13d68f.jpg 

...And I was asked to draw another dinosaur, so I was so pleased. Just a small commission for Tom Collins Music Facebook page, but it was very fun to do.

Thought I'd show you a few of the sketches I did, too. It was a fun little project to do because the client wanted to be drawn sitting on a tree stump, playing guitar with a bear. Can't really get much better than that really.

 photo commissionsketchbookcollage_zpse333b03d.jpg 

Here's a close-up of the final stuff I came up with ~

 photo profilepic2_zpsa7d60d45.jpg photo dinosaur_zpsfa523ef7.jpg photo coverphoto2_zpsa8fb5484.jpg

Make sure you click here to see Tom's Dinosaur song. It's ridiculously cute.
 If you would like me to draw something for you too, just get in touch :) I'd be eager to help!

Soph x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I always appreciate comments!