Saturday, 26 January 2013

RedBubble Being Awesome Again


Just wanted to post this, for anyone who likes my work but doesn't follow me on facebook - RedBubble has featured my Bear & Fox t-shirt design for a second time in their promotions for their site!

My doodling is now being showed to the world in banner form on their homepage, and I couldn't be more honoured.

A mini-model wearing my shirt in a RedBubble e-mail!
View of the t-shirt section.

I'm not a huge seller on RedBubble, but it's a good feeling to know that someone in charge of the site has seen and appreciates my work. If you're reading this, thanks guys, you have gifted me a warm, fuzzy feeling inside.

Soph x

2 comments:

  1. Hey, congratulations Sophie!!!
    (and your model (the girl with glasses) is beautiful) :)))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Roberto! I couldn't be more pleased with this site, and what they've done for me :)
      Soph x

      Delete

I always appreciate comments!